After sifting through all of your comments, shares, tweets, and likes, we’ve compiled a “best of” list representing some of the year’s most provocative and compelling moments.
As you can imagine, the selection wasn’t easy. Over the last 12 months, IQ2US has had 15 debates, framed around some of the biggest news items--Syria, drones, the minimum wage--, featuring intelligent and engaging panelists, and recorded live on stages across the country, from New York to D.C. to Southern California.
Below are 10 of our must-watch IQ2US highlights from 2013. Whether you’ve already seen these debates, or are reminded of ones that slipped by, we invite you to take a look back with us, and, as always, to think twice.
Wishing you peace, civility, and spirited debate in the New Year. We’ll see you in 2014.
1. The G.O.P. Must Seize The Center Or Die
2. Abolish The Minimum Wage
3. Don't Eat Anything With A Face
Clip: Do Plants have a face?
4. The Constitutional Right To Bear Arms Has Outlived Its Usefulness
5. Break Up The Big Banks
6. For A Better Future, Live In A Red State
7. Prohibit Genetically Engineered Babies
8. The U.S. Has No Dog In The Fight In Syria
9. The U.S. Drone Program Is Fatally Flawed
10. Spy On Me, I'd Rather Be Safe