Top Debates of 2018
As we look back on another fantastic year of debate, here is a quick rundown of our top 5 debate podcasts of the year.
1. Has the prioritization of profits and conformity of thought corrupted its original “do good” agenda? Or do big tech’s detractors simply expect too much from lucrative corporations?
2. Every day millions of people turn to dating apps to find love. But are dating apps really designed to promote long-lasting romance?
3. As we look to the future in uncertain times, should spirituality and religion play a central role in human evolution, innovation, and discovery? Or has God become obsolete?
4. How can the Democratic Party, out of power and outnumbered in Washington D.C. and state capitals across the nation, bring itself out of the political wilderness?
5. Did the push toward global integration leave our most vulnerable populations behind, making them the losers of this grand experiment? Or is globalization being used as a scapegoat for a wider range of failed public policies and unprecedented advances in technology?