Gillian Tett is chair of the editorial board and editor-at-large (U.S.) of the Financial Times, where she oversees global coverage of the financial markets. An award-winning journalist and best-selling author, Tett is also the co-founder of “Moral Money,” a twice-weekly newsletter on socially responsible business. Her most recent book, “The Silo Effect,” analyzes the financial system through the lens of cultural anthropology.
- Does America Need A Digital Dollar? ( FOR THE MOTION )
- Unresolved: America's Economic Outlook ( AGAINST THE MOTION )
- The Global Financial System Was Better Prepared for the Pandemic Than 2008 ( AGAINST THE MOTION )
- Ten Years After the Global Financial Crisis, the System Is Safer ( AGAINST THE MOTION )
- Bitcoin Is More Than a Bubble and Here to Stay ( AGAINST THE MOTION )