Here’s what we have in store:
- Point / Counterpoint: Policing in America
- Intelligraphic: What Do You Think of Police Reform?
- Double Digits: 1033
- Points of View: Insights and analysis from past debaters
POINT / COUNTERPOINT
Two perspectives on one of the nation's biggest debates this week.
Policing in America
When one number tells two stories.
POINTS OF VIEW
Top insights and news from the intellectual leaders
who have battled it out on the Intelligence Squared stage.
- Noah Feldman argues that Supreme Court nominee Amy Coney Barrett’s personal conservative philosophies will not hinder her judicial judgement and advocates for her nomination. [Read more via Bloomberg, Noah's debate on constitutional authority.]
- Meanwhile, David Cole argues that the confirmation of Amy Coney Barrett will favor conservative decisions, marking the tipping point of the Supreme Court. [Read more via Washington Post, David's debate on the NSA]
- Is it time to remove the natural born citizen clause from the Constitution and let immigrants be president? Randall Kennedy makes the case. [Read more via USA Today, Randall’s debate on affirmative action.]